You will be responsible for providing post-sales/implementation technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance, respond to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions and advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
As part of your role, you will cover the following areas: Stockport - Cheadle & Greater Manchester. Within this role, we are predominantely Monday - Friday; office hours. If evening and/ or weekend work is required, overtime is available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, maintaining and diagnosis of machine faults as per Company Guidelines and SLA’s on specified Toshiba MFP equipment
- Escalating issues to a Senior Technician / Manager when required.
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with the call centre, making regular contact with established call opening and closing procedures with accurately reported work/travel times.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Training customers to be proficient in the use of their equipment.
- To observe and maintain a professional company approach to all customers in developing and building a good rapport
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge and skills
- Comply with Group Policies, Procedures and Objectives.
- Perform other such reasonable tasks and responsibilities which may from time to time be required.
Qualifications and Skills
In terms of experience, we are either looking for someone that has worked with desktop printers/ multifunctional printers as a minimum.
As well as:
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations and people
- Strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety procedures both within Toshiba and customer premises
- Effective workload scheduling and prioritising
- Proven Electro Mechanical Skills
- Ability to support department with networking of machines to client systems
- Good time management and organising skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
You must have a full drivers licence and have the flexibility to travel with the role.
Our Company offers great additional benefits such as:
- Company Car (which can be used for personal use as well)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per year
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Fuel card for business fuel
- Annual Pay Review
- Salary Sacrifice Pension contribution scheme
- x4 Life assurance